Wednesday, April 17, 2013

2012 MTV Movie Awards: Zoe Saldana In Givenchy



Zoe Saldana - 2013 MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals
Zoe Saldana - 2013 MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals
Zoe Saldana - 2013 MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals

I am back my fashion divas. I have to admit I have been such a couch potato watching 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'( I still can't get over Kenya and the fan on the reunion show), 'Married To Medicine'(I can't enough of Quad), and 'Rupaul Drag Race".

I am ready for fabulous once again, so I hope you guys will forgive me. It's like riding a bike, no matter how long its been, I know exactly what to do.

Zoe Saldana graced the red carpet for the '2012 Movie Awards' at the Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.

I have to admit that I wasn't excited with her floral mesh panel Givenchy ensemble at first glance. It looked a little dowdy, and homemade.

The only thing remotely sexy about this piece is the thigh-high split.

Soft curls, red lips, and Jimmy Choo ankle strap topped off her look.

No comments: