Sunday, April 01, 2012

'Wendy Williams Show': June Ambrose



June Ambrose made an guest appearance on the 'Wendy Williams Show' to promote her new reality show 'Styled By June" on VH1.

I have to be honest with you guys about he show. I was beyond excited about the show at first, but the first episode was a big snooze. I was not impress at all. I pray it gets more exciting and interesting.

I am thrill with her in her radiant multi colored silk satin Vera Wang printed dress. If you can remember, Sarah Jessica Parker wore this same dress.

She completed her look with soft curls, nude Giuseppe Zanotti bow-detail suede platforms, and her Hermes Birkin bag.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

To be honest boo, I really dont care for her stylings or the show. You know we all rave about these stylists, but honestly the only WOWING transition I have ever seen in recent years was SERENA WILLIAJMS. Now that stylist, whom we all believe is KIM K, needs a damn nobel prize.