Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2012 Tribeca Film Festival: Vanity Fair Party


Jessica White looks beyond marvelous in her nude embellished Abed Manfouz dress.

The supermodel is simply sparkling for this event.

She completed her look with a loose ponytail and hot red embellished sandals.


This is what I'm talking about!

Wendy Murdoch is giving me delicious color in her sensational multi colored crochet Alberta Ferretti dress.

I am living for this bold dress.

She finished off her look with soft curls and to die for Giuseppe Zannoti aqua strappy sandals.


Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas made an appearance.

She looked fantastic in her pewter shimmering Michael Kors one-shoulders dress.

She finished off her look with sleek hair, and Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels.


Leelee Sobieski is the epitome of chic in her white Jil Sander full skirt dress.

I know I whine about celebrities giving me drama all the time, but sometimes I demand classic chic silhouettes.

Being the diva that I am, I would've added a hot statement necklace, but this piece stands on its own.

She completed her look with pulled back hair, and her pop of red lips were the perfect touch.


Dakota Fanning is always too perfect for words.

She looks divine in her fuchsia Lanvin dress.

I know you kiddies will probably rock her whimsical gold Jennifer Behr dangling chain worn as a headpiece, and since she is an angel to me, it's her halo.


Ivanka Trump looked elegant as always in her Carolina Herrera silk abstract belted dress.

She teamed her look with an up-do, gray ostrich clutch, red lips, and black with mesh panel shoes.

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

HEY MISS K GIRL!

NOW THAT JESSICA LOOKED A DAMN MESS. ALL THIS EFFORT ON THIS DRESS AND MAKE UP AND THEN SLACK ON THE HAIR.

ALSO LE LE SOBIESKI OR WHATEVER LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOING TO A QUAKER CONVENTION. GIRL TAKE SEVERAL SEATS!

The House Of Fabulous said...

Ha Ha! I look forward to your comments.