Sunday, January 08, 2012

Beyonce Gives Birth To A Baby Girl!

I was on a hiatus, but now I am baaaaccckkkk!

I want to say congratulates to the hottest couple in Hollywood Beyonce and Jay-Z for the birth of their beautiful daughter "Blue Ivy Carter" on Saturday January 7, 2012.

According to various newspapers, the baby's name has a significant meaning. "Blue" is tie to Jay-Z for dropping three volumes of the 'Blue Print' albums.

"Ivy" is from numeral number IV which is Beyonce's favorite number. Her latest album titled 'Four'. Mama Bey was born on September 4, 1981. Jay-Z was born on April 4, 2008, and they got married on April 4, 2008.

At first I thought, it was a crazy name, but when you think about it, it fits the little princess perfectly.

1 comment:

connie said...

Welcome back! I need my daily fix.
Congrats to new parents.