Sunday, January 22, 2012

23rd Annual Producer Guild Awards



Viola Davis looks smashing in her moss green Herve L. Leroux draped dress.

I love her for consistently giving me color on the red carpet.

She completed her look with side swept cropped hair, dangling earrings and plum lips.



Angelina Jolie decided to show some legs in her fabulous black lace insert Michael Kors dress.

I am disappointed that she is wearing black, but at least it is not a big snooze.

She finished off her look with soft curls, nude lips and black peep-toe heels.



I am seriously bored with Sofia Vergara rocking the same silhouette time after time....wait, if I had her smoking body, I would too!

She looks amazing in her ombre sequined Monique Lhuillier strapless dress.

I would have liked to see something on her neck. I guess "The Girls" are her accessories.

She finished off her look with a high ponytail, dangling earrings and black peep-toe heels.

No comments: