Wednesday, December 07, 2011

THR's Women In Entertainment Breakfast


Viola Davis looks terrific in her multi colored asymmetrical BCBG Max Azria dress.

The actress usually is more sophisticated, so it was refreshing to see her spice things up.

She finished off her look with a side swept bob, berry lips and cognac platform heels.


Kate Bosworth looks utterly divine in her chic Mulberry trench belted dress.

The actress finished off her fresh look with pulled back hair and chocolate pointy heels.


Kirsten Dunst kept the chic theme in her navy belted Burberry coat dress.

I appreciate drama pieces, but I also adore classic silhouettes for work.

Wavy locks and Dolce & Gabbana heels completed her look.


Shailene Woodley is rocking something I will wear every day of the week!

The actress looks amazing in her black textured mismatch printed Prabal Gurung dress.

I simply adore the exposed zipper.

My only complaint is I wish she wore more compelling heels.

No comments: