Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2011 Angel Ball: Desiree Rogers



Nina Ricci Spring 2011

Desiree Rogers attended the '2011 Angel Ball' gala in New York.

I have to admit that this was the first time that I was not too fond of her ensemble. I wanted to love her fuchsia feathered Nina Ricci dress, but the silhouette was not right for her body type. It made her look boxy and short.

It would have been a different story, if she wore the narrow belt like the model to emphasis her waist. Certain pieces are only made for the runway, unless one is 5'11 and 100 pounds.

I still love you Desiree!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Rodgers is over 6 feet tall in heels.
No dress could make her look boxy and short!

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you, I didn't know she was that tall? She has impeccable style, but I still wish, she wore the narrow belt to show off her great figure.