Monday, September 12, 2011

Mychael Knight- Spring 2012 Front Row & Backstage

Mychael Knight from 'Project Runway' display his Spring 2012 presentation for Fashion Week in New York.

The designer is known for his form fitting and bright silhouettes.

Model Jennifer White looked stunning in his neon green belted maxi dress.

I have to have those vibrant colorful platforms!

Front Row

Trina, Gloria Govan and Laura Govan

The Front Row celebrities included Rapper Trina, Gloria Govan and her sister Laura Govan form 'LA Basketball Wives'.

I hate to do this but I must address that atrocious show!

First of all, when I think of LA women, I think of gorgeous women with great bodies living in beautiful mansions and giving me fever in the wardrobe department. Boy, was I in for a rude awakening.

They are beautiful but they need some serious make overs. I am sorry but when I watch 'Housewives of Beverly Hills and Atlanta', at least I see some fabulous garments. The 'Basketballs Wives' all look like they are just cruising the aisles of Walmart!

I am not a size 2 but at least I try to conceal my tummy. Laura Govan just had a baby 3 weeks ago so why would she wear a tight tank showing her tummy?

It's a serious joke and of course only one of them is actually marry but of course I will continue to watch it for pure entertainment!

No comments: