Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2011 Metropolitan Opera Season Opening Night "Anna Bolena"

I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about Trya Banks' ensemble at first, but than her pretty blush ruffled Roberto Cavalli dress grew on me.

I just wish she change that awful curly wet wavy hair. It's not sophisticated nor cute at all.

I also dislike her black fringed earrings and gold metallic clutch paired with the dress. They are just too random for the dress.

Actress Leelee Sobieski is rocking one of my favorite pieces from the Mary Katroutzou Fall 2011 collection.

She looks incredible in her printed bell-shaped racer back dress.

I just can't believe her hideous booties she paired with this dress. Why oh why?

OMG! I can't believe how much weight model Crystal Renn lost. I am sorry but she is wayyyy too skinny. She looks daze and confuse from hunger.

I do have to admit that she does look fabulous in her gold sequined fishtail open-back Zac Posen dress.

I still can't over her sunken face. Everyone is not meant to be a size o! Embrace your delicious curves!

No comments: