Monday, August 01, 2011

Which Diva Wore It Better? LaLa Vazquez Or Taraji P.Henson?

LaLa Vazquez Or Taraji P. Henson

LaLa Vazquez first wore this adorable navy and white asymmetrical striped Camilla and Marc one-shouldered dress adorned with a pop of color red patent leather belt. She usually doesn't wear pieces to compliment her body but on this occasion, she got it right. She completed her look with wavy locks and black YSL platforms.

Taraji P. Henson wore hers to the '12th Annual Art For Life' event in the East Hampton. Even though the fit was a little big, the actress also look divine in the dress. I am in love with her luscious locks but I am not a fan of matchy-matchy red pointy heels.

I have to give to LaLa because of her accessories. I never thought the day would come, when I would actually pick black heels over delicious color!

No comments: