Thursday, August 04, 2011

NBC Universal Press Tour All Star Party


Eva Marcille is doing everything in her power to stay relevant and I have to give her credit.

I really don't know what she does for a living? I haven't seen her recently in any fashion runway shows or magazines. She must be doing something right.

She looks beyond amazing in her pewter embellished sheer panel Jad Ghandour dress.

She completed her look with sleek hair, rhinestone hoops and pewter Versace platform heels.



Rashida Jones looks sweet as ever in her white polka-dot flair belted dress. I always love her whimsical style.

The actress black strappy floral booties took this divine look to another level.


Shaun Robinson continues to shake things up in her yellow one-shouldered Jay Godfrey dress. The delicious color is fantastic on her.

She completed her look with side swept hair and a fabulous statement necklace and purple peep-toe heels.

I am however cringing over her hideous yellow eye shadow. Why would anyone wear yellow eyeshadow?


Amber Heard always get it right. The beautiful actress manages to make me like the color black on the red carpet.

I adore the sexy bodice and the textured sheer skirt.

She finished off her look with a wonderful up-do, blush satin heels and flaw-less make-up.

Tamera and Tia Mowry both were in attendance for the event.

Tamera looks great in her shimmering dress but she needed to go up at least one size up. The tummy area was a little tight.

Tia wore a beautiful teal one-shouldered dress but she is killing me with that awful taupe blazer.

They both decided to rock nude heels to complete their looks.


The only thing I need to know is who is Patti Stanger from "Millionaire Matchmaker" plastic surgeon? She looks beyond great and it looks natural.

I am guessing she got a tummy tuck and a face-lift.

She rocked a fantastic gunmetal shimmering bold shouldered dress.

She completed her look with a chain link necklace and peep-toe heels.

No comments: