Thursday, August 18, 2011

INC International Concept At Macy's New York


I have three words for Solange, Ador-a-ble! She looks just as cute as her son Julez.

I am looooving her color-block INC International Concept blouse paired with sensational mustard cropped pants.

She completed her look with her a funky afro(makes me want my afro back), leopard YSL heels and Emilio Pucci 'Marquise' purple gold chain bag.

I am going to steal this look immediately!

June Ambrose looks fabulous as always.

The fashion stylist opted for a chic white 3/4 quarter sleeves dress.

She is rocking her trademark turban and oversize glasses. I know the smaller frames and cat eyes are in but just like June, I am going to continue to rock big glasses too.

I am drooling over her Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte futuristic heels.

No comments: