Monday, August 08, 2011

I loooove Viola Davis' Hair!

Okay, I am going through a melt down right now because I recently change my hairstyle. I have worn my hair natural and funky for the last seven years. Now, I am rocking straight hair and I look like a regular pedestrian!

This is the hairstyle that I requested but instead I got hair that looks like an old lady's wig!

Viola Davis looks beyond stunning in her wispy bob for the photo-call for her new movie "The Help". It looks natural and modern.

I am also in love with her magenta ruffled blouse and her flawless make-up.

Before(ASOS fuchsia and black one-shouldered blouse)

My New Hair( Vivienne Westwood silk draped mauve blouse)

I never ever post my pictures on my blog and I distest bloggers who post their pictures every two seconds but I am in a crisis!

This is what my hair currently look like. Help me!

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

OMG!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY....I HOPE ITS NOT A RELAXER....BUT EVEN IF IT IS..YOU LOOK MARVELOUS! I THINK YOU LOOK GOOD! i cant even believe i am finally seeing you. and thank god youve got some good fashion sense...I knew i could trust you girl!

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thanx! It's not a relaxer,it's a sew in. I didn't want to relax my hair.