Tuesday, August 09, 2011

"The Help" Los Angeles Premiere

Viola Davis looks beyond stunning in her red draped Escada evening gown. The color is gorgeous against her wonderful skin-tone.

I am still loooving her cropped hair and flawless make-up.

The talented actress wore gorgeous gold bangles and a shimmering clutch to complete her look.



I just admire Emma Stone's style because she knows how to switch things up. I would've never pictured her in such a feminine charming silhouette. She can pull anything off!

The actress looks exquisite as ever in her pale pink embroidered and beaded flowy Chanel Couture tulip dress. This silhouette makes her look like she is floating on air.

She completed her look with a soft up-do, a pale pink Chanel clutch and nude Brian Atwood heels.

Garcelle Beauvias chose the casual chic vibe and I am loooooving it! This is something I would rock everyday of the week.

The actress rock a beautiful yellow Equipment blouse paired with electric blue sleek Elizabeth & James trousers. I simply adore this color combination.

She completed this amazing look with wavy hair, a great statement necklace, a leopard belt and electric blue pointy heels.


Actress Octavia Spencer looks marvelous in her blush embellished dress paired with matching shawl.

She finished off her look with an up-do and nude heels.

I am disappointed with her silver satin clutch because it's entirely too large for this delicate ensemble.


Actress Edwina Findley looks wonderful in her white Grecian one-shoulder dress.

I wasn't too fond of her comb-over "Donald Trump" hair but she still looked pretty.


Jessica Chastain looks sensational in her plum silk chiffon strapless Oscar de la Renta dress.

I love the combination of her plum dress and fantastic turquoise earrings.

I wear these colors together all the time and it always look fabulous!


No comments: