Monday, August 08, 2011

"Glee:The 3D Concert Movie" Los Angeles Premiere

Lea Michele looks beyond amazing in her lace and tulle Marchesa embellished dress.

She completed her look with elegant hair, silver Stephen Webster earrings and black patent point Casadei heels.

She is just glowing on the red carpet.


Naya Rivera looks fabulous in her purple flower applique Rue du Mail textured dress.

I know this dress is a little too heavy for summer especially with the black stockings but she still looks wonderful.

A cute pony-tail and purple suede Walter Steiger heels completed her look.


Dianna Agron looks gorgeous in her ivory floral printed tulip wrap Christian Cota dress. It's a pretty but yet sexy.

She finished off her look with a gold box clutch and metallic Camilla Skovgarrd sandals.

I am looooving her choppy messy hair. I would love my hair style like hers.


At first glance, I thought Jayma Mays and Dianna Agron wore the same dress!

She is actually wearing a fantastic nude rise-and-fall J. Mendel dress.

I usually don't like black heels paired with white or ivory but I am looooving her black strappy Salvatore Ferragamo sandals.

They add an edgy to this feminine ensemble.


I love Amber Riley but I was extremely disappointed with her outfit. I don't understand what went wrong?

She usually looks like a plus size Goddess. On this occasion, she looks ghetto fabulous.

Everything about this look screams Cheap, Cheap, and beyond Cheap!


Actress Sarah Hyland rocked a fabulous white cut-out Nuj Novakhett adorned with a pink belt dress.

I adore the black ribbon detail on the neckline.

I never been fond of the side pony-tail unless you are five years old.

Silver peep-toe Giuseppe Zanotti completed her look.

Jenna Ushkowitz is coming into her own in this shimmering bronze Ramy Brook draped dress with a tie at the waist.

She completed her look with wavy locks, Judith Leiber clutch and silver sparkly Casadei sandals.


Hailee Steinfeld was one of the few who wore delicious color.

She looks too cute in her red printed Louis Vuitton sheath dress. It's fresh of the Resort 2012 runway.

She finished off her look with red patent Louis Vuitton loafers and a fun face printed Roger Vivier clutch.


Charlotte Ross rocked a vibrant printed Alexander Mcqueen dress.

I am not a fan of her bleach blond hair nor her make-up. She needed some smokey eyes for a more dramatic look.


No comments: