Friday, August 12, 2011

Fall 2011 Trend: Marvelous MisMatch Prints






Celebrities in Marvelous Mismatch Prints



If anyone knows me, they know that I am the "Mismatch Queen! I love mixing unexpected prints, patterns and colors together. I guess you can call me the boot-leg "Fashion Scientist".

I was more than ecstatic to see all of these vibrant colorful prints presented on the Fall 2011 runway.

The "King of Prints", Duro Olowu didn't disappoint me with his gorgeous graphic and floral printed garments.

I nearly had a heartache when I view model Ataui Deng in her stunning Oscar de la Renta printed strapless dress. I am still waiting for someone to rock that on the red carpet.

Vionnet and Etro gave me electrifying prints that will wake anyone up on those dark and cold days of winter.

Dries Van Noten and Basso & Brooke had the tropical vibe going on which is also big for Resort 2012.

Suno of course had unique prints that only a few of us will dare to wear.

First, delicious colors for Fall and now marvelous mismatch prints for Fall. For the first time in history, I am looking forward to the cold weather!


No comments: