Monday, August 15, 2011

Fall 2011 Trend: Fabulous Polka-Dots






Celebrities In Fabulous Polka-dots



The polka-dot trend is one of those prints that certainly never goes out of style. It's something that mostly anybody can wear season after season because it's a classic.

Many designers showed their interpretation of fabulous polka dots on the runway. I fell in love Olivia Wilde in her sheer Gucci dress. Gwen Stefani sends down an elegant piece for her Fall 2011 L.A.M.B. collection.

Malandrino and Stella McCarthy opted for gorgeous dotted applique dresses. Jill Stuart and Azzaro had feminine silhouettes which will be ideal for the career woman.

Because I am so inspired by this, I am wearing my darling polka-dot flair dress paired with pop of color red patent belt of course. I have to have my pop of color!

3 comments:

xoliquoricexo said...

Tilda looks AMAZING! Sigh.

The House Of Fabulous said...

I know.I love her style.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing and gorgeous <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-mon-peche-mignon/mon-peche-mignon-sheer-lace-dress/p_8.html>Feminine dresses</a>.