Monday, August 22, 2011

"Colombiana" Miami Red Carpet Screening




OOOOOOOOOOOO, I honestly don't know what to say about Zoe Saldana in this tacky Las Vegas Showgirl Balmain ensemble.

I always have high hopes when it comes to the beautiful actress, and her fashion choices, so imagine my disappointment. It wouldn't be so bad, if she took off the atrocious white train. It looks as it was tacked on at the last minute.

I really tried over and over again to comprehend why oh why did she pick this horrific costume? Balmain's collection is a fine line between rocker high fashion and Elvis. This dress is definitely leaning on the side of Elvis.

This is something suitable for Beyonce to wear on stage. It's just too much going on for a movie premiere.

Please don't get me started on her black strappy heels paired with this dress. It just doesn't make an ounce of sense at all together.

I have to go now and grab a drink to ease my pain over this tacky get up!

No comments: