Wednesday, August 31, 2011

21st Annual NAACP Theatre Awards


Raven Symone is getting smaller every time I see her. I guess she is trying to catch up to Jennifer Hudson.

Even though her burgundy embellish Robert Ellis dress looks like a 'beauty pageant' dress, she looks beyond beautiful.

I kind of like her braided up-do and I am in love with her flawless make-up.


I haven't seen actress Jill Marie Jones much after 'Girlfriends' but she manages to stay on the red carpet.

She looks divine in her purple wrap draped dress.

I am not a fan of a great deal of weave but I love this look on her.


Nicey Nash looks gorgeous in her nude sequined dress.

I adore the bat wings sleeves and the silhouette fits her like a glove.

A soft up-do and neutral make-up completed her look.


Meh, Wendy Raquel Robinson looks just okay in her ecru sheath dress.

I am not digging her stiff weave nor her black heels paired with the dress.


No comments: