Monday, August 08, 2011

2011 Fox All Star Party

Nicole Scherzinger wore an interesting(I'm trying to be nice) black and white Thierry Mugler ensemble.

I am on the fence about this revealing number especially the dated bustier top. It's just not working for me.

I do however loooove her fabulous black cut-out Alexander Wang booties. They are hot as ever!

Paula Abdul usually doesn't make the right fashion choices but this time she got it right.

She looks chic as ever in her camel silk blouse paired with a leather belt and sleek trousers.

My only complaint is her accessories. Why oh why would she paired such a dressy rhinestone necklace and metallic clutch with this effortless ensemble?

Lea Michele bore me to tears in her embroidered Marchesa dress at first but then I liked the effortless vibe of this silhouette.

She completed her look with a gorgeous turquoise crystal Judith Leiber clutch and white Versace sandals.

Her hair is just too messy for my taste for this lovely dress.


Naya Rivera looks sexy as ever in her black lace DKNY Peter Pan collar dress.

Sultry hair and red suede platform heels completed her look.


Zooey Deschanel wore an adorable black and white Alice & Olivia embroidered full skirt dress.

The actress nude Christian Louboutin kitten heels are a bit boring for this fun dress.


No comments: