Sunday, August 28, 2011

11th Annual BMI Urban Awards


Christian Milian looks heavenly in her canary BCBG Max Azria yellow cut-out dress.

I simply adore the sexy criss-cross back detail.

She completed her look with side swept hair and a gold shimmering clutch.


Dawn Richard also opted for yellow in her peplum number.

I would've liked the dress if it was one size up and about 2 inches longer.

I am not feeling her hair at all. That patch of color was sooo unnecessary.

I do however looove her multi colored sandals.

Michelle Epps looked beautiful in her blue one-shouldered ruffled dress but I am not sure if it's the ruching but it's pulling way too much on the hips?

Just like Dawn, going one size up would've been nice.

She finished off her look with a shimmering clutch and Jimmy Choo sparkly sandals.

No comments: