Saturday, July 09, 2011

Royal Salute At The Foundation Polo Challenge In Santa Barbara


The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge toured Canada and now Prince Charles and Catherine are in California for their first United States tour together.

I have to be honest with you guys that I haven't post any of Catherine's photos of the Canada and United States tour until now because her wardrobe has been a big snooze. I know she has to be conservative but she is dressing like a 40 year old woman and she is only in her twenties.

The royal couple attended the "The Foundation Polo Challenge" held in Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club. Kate opted for a lovely floral printed Jenny Packham dress paired with nude shoes.

See my point. It's cute but nothing to get excited about.

I know she is smiling on almost every photo but once in a while you catch her looking like what the hell I got myself into? I just feel she just wants to be have fun just like any twenty-nine year old woman and this tour just seems so force and boring.

.
Now Zoe Saldana is something to get excited about!

She looks absolutely divine in her nude floral Chloe flowy dress.

I adore the keyhole detail, the tied neck and her rose leather belt.

She completed her look with Valentino burgundy studded sandals and a nude Lanvin clutch.

Simply beautiful and breezy.


Jennifer Love Hewitt looks beyond lady-like in her fabulous navy Monique Lhuillier belted bell sleeves dress.

I hate her atrocious messy bangs but she redeemed herself with her Louis Vuitton bag and hot Christian Louboutin python peep-toe heels.


Chief Giada De Laurentiis prepared the lunch before the main event.

She looked sexy as ever her dove gray Victoria Beckham cut-out dress.

An elegant up-do and nude peep-toe heels completed her look.

No comments: