Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best Dressed Diva Of The Week: Emma Watson


Emma Watson blew me away this week promoting her new movie "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows-Part 2" in London.

For the photo call, She wore a flirty lace tiered Rafael Lopez dress paired with black Chanel pumps.


I grab my oxygen mask to gasp for air, when I view her in this breathtaking embellished ruffled Oscar de la Renta dress she wore to the London premiere.

This magnificent piece will definitely be on my list for best dresses of 2011 at the end of the year.


Watson continues her winning streak in this amazing stone embellished Elie Saab flair dress paired with satin Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe heels for the London premiere after party.

Simply gorgeous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you please learn how to spell, use spell check or get a copy editor to help you out. I hate to read your copy because there is always a mistake in spelling or grammar. (there are a least two mistakes)

The House Of Fabulous said...

I know I need some help! If you know of anyone, please let me know.

Sorry, I am not perfect:).