Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Anne Valerie Hash Haute Couture Fall 2011






When I think of haute couture, I usually think of extravagant silhouettes adorned with embellishments and over-the-top trimmings.

Anne Valerie Hash Haute Couture Fall 2011 collection is the complete opposite. It was effortless, fresh and clean. I am assuming this is what the couture woman wears to the grocery store.

Models Nyasha Matronhodze and Shena Moulton looked beyond marvelous in this chic collection. The color palette consist of neutrals colors ranging from ecru, nudes, dove gray and black and white.

All the silhouettes were easy going with a touch of of sex appeal. My favorite piece was the one-shoulder number with the draped back. The tuxedo pieces are perfect for any red carpet event.

3 comments:

connie said...

I wasn't wowed by this collection. I forgot about it already.

Mica xoxo said...

a friend of mine is good friends with Nyasha, she looks fab. Also, I'm an avid follower of yours

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you so much Fashionista!