Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kelly Rowland UK "X Factor" Judge

Kelly Rowland is one of the judges on the UK X Factor talent show. I am just soo delighted that this girl got a job on something.

I am looooving her in this fabulous flirty graphic Basso and Brooke dress. I simply adore the peep-a-boo detail on the bodice.

This look was almost a home run but I cringe when I view her unnecessary necklace. Why would her stylist paired a necklace with a cut-out detail?

She completed her look with sleek bangs, flawless make-up and nude booties.

For the X Factor Glasqow audition, Kelly chose another darling look.

Again, words can't express how much I am smitten with this sweet ensemble.

She rocked a divine cream Chloe bow detail blouse paired with the cuties printed Matthew Williamson skirt in the world.

I am literally drooling over her nude cut-out Fendi wooden heels.

She has come a long way from wearing Tina Knowles' tacky shiny frocks!

No comments: