Thursday, June 09, 2011

"Super 8" Los Angeles Premiere


Elle Fanning looks absolutely darling in her ivory floral embellished Vintage dress.

It's bohemian chic at its best. She is simply floating on air in this heavenly creation.

She completed her look with sleek hair and nude wooden YSL wedges.


Jamie King looks fabulous in her vibrant orange printed Proenza Schouler sheer hem dress. It's like a summer's garden.

A wispy up-do and God forsaken black(they are still torturing me) Brain Atwood heels completed her look.


When I first view this fabulous Milly navy and white striped maxi dress on their website, I was hoping someone would rock this vibrant ensemble on the red carpet. Amanda Michalka answered my prayers.

I adore this nautical and crisp silhouette.

Soft waves and bold red lips finished her look.


Alyson Michalka wore a funky printed body conscious Mara Hoffman dress.

I like the dress but the open strappy back was a bit too much. Her silly floral head pieces also was totally unnecessary.

She paired her dress with black peep-toe Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

No comments: