Wednesday, June 08, 2011

CMT Music Awards: Nicole Kidman




Proenza Schouler Fall 2011

First of all, I am going to start with the good points. Nicole Kidman finally wore something that didn't put me to sleep. She looks whimsical in her multi colored zig-zag printed Proenza Schouler asymmetric dress. The colors are vibrant and delicious.

I also adore her lavender strappy Pierre hardy heels paired with the dress.

Now I have to address her atrious hair! Why can't this woman get her hair together? Really Nicole? A messy awful ponytail was not the answer for this ensemble. I just can't believe that she actually paid someone to put this mess on top of her head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awful choice for this event, inappropriate. Leave this outfit to the younger crowd and try age appropriate class. Love Nicole, but paaaalease!