Monday, June 06, 2011

2011 MTV Movie Awards


I have to admit that the 2011 MTV Movie Awards last night was a big snooze for me so I didn't waste my time blogging about it until today.

Emma Watson was one of the few who caught my attention in her fabulous pearl encrusted Marchesa dress.

She completed her look with sleek hair and silver metallic Brian Atwood heels.



Blake Lively looks amazing in her electric blue cut-out detail Michael Kors dress.

I am loooving her purple suede Christian Louboutin paired with this vibrate dress.


Ashley Benson was also my favorite of the night in her texture Matthew Williamson fringed strapless dress.

She completed her look with metallic peep-toe heels but I have to admit that her eye make-up was a little too heavy.



Kristen Stewart opted for a rocker chick vibe in her red embellished safety-pin Balmain dress.

Messy hair and boring black Christian Louboutin heels completed her look.


Leighton Meester also opted for Balmain in her silver embellished dress. This look is nothing new and I have seen this over and over again.

Raggedy extensions and silver and black Pierre Hardy sandals completed her ensemble.



Emma Stone wore a cute delicate Bottega Veneta yellow and black lace number.

A fabulous orange Bottega Veneta clutch and rust satin Casadei heels completed her look.


Nicki Minaj finally wore a normal wig but she took "the girls" out to play! Seriously, those things can hurt somebody.

The singer wore her usually tacky revealing ensemble.



Selena Gomez bored me to tears in her miscellaneous Giambattista Valli ensemble.

Blah, Blah and beyond Blah!



Elle Fanning floral D&G romper is cute for a picnic for not the red carpet.

I do however love her floral printed D&G wedges!


Brooklyn Decker looks great in her gold sequined No.21 dress but it's just too damn hot for this long sleeves dress.

Her BBH are beyond unforgivable!



Katie Cassidy wore a breezy crochet Catherine Malandrino dress.

Again, nothing to write home about.

I was extremely disappointed with this award show but I know the "2011 CFDA Fashion Awards" will not let me down. I will blog about the fabulous red carpet later on tonight so check back in.

No comments: