Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2011 Keep A Child Alive Black Ball In London


Alicia Keys attended the '2011 Keep A Child Alive Black Ball' event which provides treatment, love and support to families with HIV/AIDS in Africa and India.

The songstress looks beyond gorgeous in her black feathered
Givenchy Couture dress. I adore the nude panel detail and her funky spiked gold belt to give it an edge.

Sleek hair and pink lips completed her marvelous look.

I just have three words for British actress Naomie Harris A-dor-able!

She looks enchanting as ever in her black chiffon ruffled and lace shorts Valentino ensemble. It's soo sweet that I may get a toothache!

I will forgive her heavy clutch and platforms paired with this delicate piece this time just because I adore this ensemble.

British Singer Shingai Shoniwa can do wrong in my world.

She looks great in her electric blue satin and beaded bustier ensemble.

A funky mustard head-piece and a delicious electric blue with mustard piping clutch and leopard heels finished off her look.

No comments: