Wednesday, June 08, 2011

2011 Glamour Women Of The Year In London


No, my blog is not turning into Kim Kardashian's fan club. For some odd reason this week, she is letting me have it!

The Entrepreneur of the Year(yeah, I was surprise too) looked beyond gorgeous in her black lace Dolce & Gabbana strapless dress.

I am sorry but Kim's face is a work of art. The girl is beyond beautiful.

She completed her look with sleek pulled back hair and sensational embellished Lorraine Schwartz earrings.


Keri Hilson rocked a fabulous nude textured body conscious dress but I am not a fan of her black booties paired with this dress.

Sleek bangs, dark eyes and nude lips completed her look.


Alexandra Burke looks darling in her floral printed D&G sundress.

I am loooving her sleek hair and her gorgeous glowing skin.


Kristen Stewart rocked a printed Balmain strapless dress. The colors are a little too bland and it just falls flat for me.

She finished her look with boring hair and gray peep-toe Giuseppe Zanotti heels.


Kristy Gallacher looks amazing in her emerald green flutter sleeves dress. The vibrant color is beyond sensational.

She completed her look with sleek hair and a nude clutch.


Kristen Wiig also opted for delicious color in her sensational mustard J. Mendel embellished shoulders dress.



Frankie Stanford looks incredible in her nude metallic embroidered dress.

I know her hair looks like a Donald Trump comb over but it works for her.

No comments: