Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival: Opening Ceremony

This is the reason why I look forward for Cannes every year. Rachel McAdams is giving me pure drama from head to toe!

Just like Salma Hayek, Rachel McAdams shook things up in this magnificent red and nude silk organza Marchesa embellished sheer panel creation!

My only complaint is her gold pointy heels because they are way too stuffy with this amazing dress.

I do however adore her soft waves and neutral make-up.

Actress Fan Bing Bing is the epitome of elegance! She literally looks like a baby doll.

She looks beyond magnificent in her red printed adorned with white cranes dress. I adore the sweet bow detail.

I am looooving her bouffant up-do to complete this remarkable look.

This is what looking outstanding is all about!

Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is giving me glamour as always in her nude embellished one-shouldered Elie Saab dress.

She completed this pure perfection look with an elegant up-do and silver clutch bag.

Salma Hayek wore a stunning nude silk georgette embellished Gucci Premiere strapless dress.

The beautiful actress toned things down in this gorgeous creation.

Side swept curls and nude embellished clutch completed this flawless look.

Uma Thurman looks angelic in her white feathered Versace strapless thigh-high dress.

She completed her look with a messy-up-do and sensational emerald earrings.

Model Bianca Balti looks fantastic in her white tiered strapless Alberta Ferretti dress adorned with a sweet black bow.

I am literally drooling over her stunning emerald statement necklace and earrings. Normally, I wouldn't wear two huge pieces together but I am loooving it!

Supermodel Karolina Kurkova looks marvelous in her navy embellished Armani Prive one-shouldered dress.

I am not too crazy about her old lady curls but I will let her slide this time.

No comments: