Wednesday, May 25, 2011

39th Annual FiFi Awards


Okay Halle Berry, I love you but I think this black cut-out Halston one-shouldered dress is a little bit too young for a 43 year old woman even if you have a body of death.

I just feel this is something either Beyonce or Rihanna could easily wear.

Halle is known for putting twenty year old girls to shame. Maybe I am jealous because I can't wear this sexy dress?


Thank you Jesus that Mary J. Blige decided to tone things down because she scared me at the 2011 Billboard Awards.

The singer is back to herself in this amazing ivory sequined dress.

I adore her ivory and gold accessories but I am still not crazy about her hair.


Fergie looks like a princess in her lemon embellished BCBGMaxAzria dress.

I loved the combination of her Judith Leiber blue clutch against the lemon hue.


I am off to have a fabulous time on the East Coast for Memorial Day weekend. I will see you guys on Tuesday. Have a fun and fashionable weekend!


2 comments:

Mica xoxo said...

HAVE A LOVELY TIME

GOD BLESS

X

The House Of Fabulous said...

Thank you!