Sunday, May 01, 2011

2011 White House Correspondent's Association Dinner




I am not certain if this was appropriate for a White House affair but Kerry Washington can do no wrong in my world.

She looks exqusite in her Asian inspired Louis Vuitton navy and red satin floral printed dress.

She completed her look with an up-do and black Louis Vuitton clutch and sandals.



Mila Kunis kept it chic and sexy in her marvelous black strapless adorned with gold buttons Versace dress.

Of course I am loooving the open black detail and her gold Cartier cuff.

She completed her look with a sleek ponytail and black Casadei heels.

Rosario Dawson looks beyond sensational in her elegant red one-shouldered dress.

Her hair and make-up is pure perfection.


Michelle Trachtenberg
is giving me fever in her black and white criss-cross slash detail Notte By Marchesa strapless dress.

She completed her look with a sleek ponytail and a pop of red lips.


Elizabeth Banks wore a beautiful red embellished open back dress.

I am loooving her swoop up-do!


Mrs. Sunshine( I am being sarcastic)Anna Paquin wore a gorgeous maroon Herve L. Leroux knotted dress. I just wished her hair and make-up was more polished.

She completed her look with a black and gold Alexander McQueen clutch.


Scarlett Johansson opted for a beautiful light blue embroidered Elie Saab cocktail dress.

Just like Blake Lively, the actress also rocked a new red hue color. I kind of like it.

The completed her look with nude heels.


Paula Abdul looks fantastic in her black embroidered strapless dress.

She completed her look with side swept hair and a black embellished clutch.


Red was a popular color last night. Actress Brooklyn Decker looks lovely in her red ruffle detail Giambattista Valli strapless dress.

I am not too crazy about her messy hair with such a delicate dress though.


I have seen America Ferrera in this silhouette many of times before but I guess if it's not broke don't fix it.

The actress looks great in her navy Grecian one-shouldered dress.


Rashida Jones is glowing in her electric blue strapless dress. I am just so delighted that she is not wearing her favorite boyfriend jacket.

She completed her look with gorgeous dangling earrings and silver peep-toe heels.

No comments: