Monday, April 04, 2011

Steve Harvey 2nd Annual Foundation Gala


Steve Harvey and family


Steve Harvey and his gorgeous wife Marjorie Harvey hosted their 2nd Annual Steve Harvey Foundation Gala in New York.

I am usually a fan of Marjorie's style but not so much tonight. Her black and nude embroidered draped dress seems like it's swallowing her up. It's just too much excess material and it's entirely too long.

Steve of course wore his pimp daddy tuxedo double-breasted suit which was a tad bit too tight.


This has to be the best that I've ever seen Angela Simmons look. She looks beyond stunning in her lilac lace ruffled Juan Vargas dress.

I know sometimes a plunge neck and open black can be too much but she pulls it off well. I am not crazy about her tatoo but I will let her slide this time.

I usually dislike two-tone hair but she is so pretty so I will let it slide as well.


Whoa, take it easy Warrior Princess Cynthia Bailey!

The "RHOA" loves to wear up-and-coming designers pieces but this black and purple embellished ensemble is just not the answer.

I am scare for her because if she moves her neck, it may break from all of that drama!

She completed her look with sleek hair and I still don't know why she would wear gold strappy sandals with this dress?


Malaak Rock looks divine in her peach satin sculptural dress.

I really don't know why she is posing with her nude embellished clutch like she is selling it in a catalog?


Tyler Perry is still putting on this charade so I guess I will go along with him.

He attended the event with model Gelia Bekele. Yeah, they really look like they are a real couple.

Anyway, she looks fabulous in her printed mini dress paired with black tights and peep-toe heels.


Sherri Shepherd looks chic in her gunmetal shimmering cocktail dress.

She completed her look with curly locks, a pop or color red clutch and black peep-toe heels.


Pauletta Washington looked like she founded out about the event at the last moment and grabbed anything that was in her closet.

Totally uninspiring.


Talking about blast from the past! "Good Times actress Bernadette Stanis (Thelma) still looks good after all of these years.

I used to dream about having her amazing body and all of her fabulous 1970's pieces.

Granted that she is not fashion-forward, she made an effort and I appreciate that.

No comments: