Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!


Finally, This royal wedding is over! I am probably the only one in the world who didn't care about this wedding. I love Kate and Prince William but the media just turned their wedding into a circus.

The wedding costed 70 million dollar! Yes, you heard me right. I am sorry but with all the starving children and homeless people in this world, how can you justify such an enormous amount of money for a wedding? I know the royal family do a great amount of charity work but that is still ridiculous.

When I woke up this morning and view the pictures, I did get a little emotional because she looked beyond stunning in her ivory French chantilly lace full skirt Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress.

Her beautiful train is over six feet long and her "Halo" tiara was made by Cartier.

Kate kept the balance of tradition and modernity with artistic vision which is classic Alexander McQueen.

Instyle
has more gorgeous pictures and details from the wedding.

1 comment:

Connie said...

She reminds me of Grace Kelly. The dress was simple exquisite.