Friday, April 08, 2011

Introducing Elis Vintage Boutique



Designer Emma Jallah

Stunning Vintage Apparel

Simply Ms. E Clutches

Emma Jallah is a fabulous Liberian Queen who loves unique vintage and modern apparel. She is one of the designers of the online based boutique Elis Vintage Boutique which was launched in January 2011. Jallah's Interior Design and Fashion background is a wonderful combination of beautiful garments mix with rich fabrics.

The website offers one of a kind vintage and contemporary pieces. Their inventory also includes custom made clutches made from luxurious fabrics, belts and funky jewelry. Prices ranged from $5 to $350.

Being a fashionista myself, I crave pieces that I won't see anywhere else. These fashion forward garments are elegant with a funky twist.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I love her style. I need that clutch in my life.

Mica xoxo said...

oooo i like it all, especially the floral jacket, all very nice

xoliquoricexo said...

A wonderful discovery! Thanks for sharing! Already my new favorite place on the webternets :-)