Monday, April 11, 2011

Fabulous Events

9th Annual TV Land Awards


Raven Symone showing off her new svelte body in her beautiful pearl encrusted Ines Di Santo dress.

Her hair extensions are entirely too much and long for my taste.

The actress completed her look with metallic YSL platforms.


Keisha Knight Pulliam looks cute in her multi colored ABS By Allen Schwartz feathered dress.

She is such a pretty girl and her make-up is pure perfection. She completed her look with a black clutch and gold peep-toe heels.

Inaugural Gala Of La Plaza


Eva Longoria looks chic as ever in her black satin sheer trim Monique Lhuillier strapless dress but her accessories are boring me to tears.

I am sorry but I need a statement necklace and some fabulous pop of color heels!

I do however love her flawless hair and make-up.

Mya Performs At Haze Nightclub


Mya performed at an exclusively concert at Haze nightclub in Las Vegas.

First of all, I didn't even know she was still relevant yet alone had an album out. Sometimes in life it's just best to call it quits and move on to the next career.

Anyway, she looks fabulous in her rose embellished Ema Savahl one-shoulder dress paired with metallic peep-toe heels.

2011 New Now Next Awards


Tatyana Ali is sparkling in her sequined bold shoulders Sheri Bodell dress.

With all the extravaganza going on with her dress, this is the first time that I don't mind her BBH.

America Red Cross Santa Monica Annual Red Tie Affair


Paris Hilson looks marvelous in her printed plunged neck Marc Bower dress.

I am still on the fence regarding her over-sized bun. I kind of wish her hair was just in a sleek ponytail.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

MYA IS A VISION OF DIVINITY! AMEN! JUST GORGEOUS AND THAT BODY SHAPE IS GORGEOUS.