Friday, April 22, 2011

Coach Host An Evening With Cocktails and Shopping


Garcelle Beauvais looks fresh and clean in her shorts ensemble. I will hang this look on my refrigerator because this is the eptiome of "Summer Chic".

I love the easiness of her light teal blouse paired with crisp white shorts.

She completed her look with multi beads, a white Coach clutch and gold strappy sandals.


Rosario Dawson also look effortless chic in her dove gray Alice & Olivia ruched dress but I wished she wore some hot jewelry and a pop of color heels.

I love messy hair but I am also not a fan of her hair. She needs her ends cut prompto!


Taraji P. Henson opted for a sexy nude lace number. The actress accessories were also a big snooze for me.

If you are going to wear nude, please be adventurous and rock some delicious pop of color!


Scarlett Johansson looks amazing in her red sculptural Roland Mouret dress.

She completed her look with a nude Coach clutch and nude heels.


Camilla Belle looks wonderful in her metallic Victoria Beckham sheath dress but these celebrities are killing me with their accessories.

I don't mind her silver Coach clutch but her BBH are unforgivable!

No comments: