Thursday, April 07, 2011

"The Braxton Family Values" Premiere


Toni Braxton, Tamar Braxton(in BCGB Max Azria), Evelyn Braxton, Traci Braxton (she doesn't look too happy), Towana Braxton and Trina Braxton.


I am sorry but Toni is leaving her sisters in the dust because she shut it down in this fabulous white accordion neck detail Mychael Knight from "Project Runway" fitted dress! She just has that wow factor and a body of death.

She is giving me hawtness and I am looooving it. The dress fits her like a glove and she is working it on the red carpet.

She completed her look with short curly hair and dove gray heels

I am soooo underwhelm with Gabrielle Union right now. Is she going to a board meeting? Seriously, what is going on with this bland ensemble?

The actress is just a big snooze from head to toe.

Thank you DJ Kiss for sending me a ray of sunshine into my life after Gabby boring dreary dress.

She looks fabulous in her raspberry tiered one-shoulder dress.

She completed her look with black pearls, patent belt and black sandals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toni's dress is absolutely fabulous. Who is the designer for that dress?

The House Of Fabulous said...

I wish I knew girl. As soon as I find out, I will let you know.