Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Arthur" London Premiere


Katy Perry accompany her husband Russell Brand to the premiere of his new movie "Arthur".

The singer wore a nude sparkling one-shouldered Philip Armstrong dress.

I am totally on the fence with this dress. It's pretty but a little on the beauty pageant vibe. I can do without the embellishments on the middle of the dress.


First, I would like to say that I was surprise to see Helen Mirren in this silly comedy but I guess it's nice to know that she has a sense of humor.

I am never on the fence when it comes to her because she always gets it right!

The actress looks beyond fabulous in her leopard maxi Dolce & Gabbana dress paired with a chic cropped motorcycle jacket.

She is pure perfection from head to toe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be helen mirren when I grow up! she is soooo IN!