Thursday, April 14, 2011

8th Annual New Yorkers For Children Spring Dinner Dance



Prabal Gurung is really turning things around for Ann Taylor. When I had a boring 9 to 5 job many moons ago, I used to buy business suits from Ann Taylor. I am delighted that they are finally spicing things up.

Kerry Washington looks fabulous in her Prabal Gurung For Ann Taylor navy with white piping dress paired with metallic Brain Atwood heels.

I must address her awful bangs. They are not doing it for me at all. I am totally surprise because Kerry usually have her hair together. It just looks like a bad wig.


Rose McGowan is giving me old Hollywood in her gorgeous marigold draped Dolce & Gabbana strapless fishtail dress.

She completed her look with a beautiful statement necklace.


Hilary Rhoda looks beyond amazing in her coco brown cut-out Grecian one-shouldered dress.

I am loooving her sleek pulled back hair and flawless make-up.


Rachel Roy just can't seems to get this colorblock trend together. These colors are just not jiving with me.

Her teal jacket is just an awkward fit, the melon pants looks too casual and the purple pointy heels just doesn't go with the rest of her ensemble.


Selita Ebanks is sizzling in her red draped wrap dress.

She completed her look with 1940's curls and neutral make-up.

I just wished she wore nude heels instead of red because you know how I feel about matchy-matchy.


Veronica Webb looks beautiful as ever in her lavender rosette ensemble.

I adore her yellow clutch and nude heels paired with this darling dress.

No comments: