Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2011 White House Easter Egg Roll

The Obama Family hosted the 2011 White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington D.C.

Again I ask, is it really pathetic to be jealous of a ten year old?

Anyway, Willow, Jaden and Jada Smith were guest at the White House for Willow's performance for the event. The cute singer performed her hits "21st Century Girl" and " I Whip My Hair".

Willow looks cute as ever in her pastel multi tweed shorts ensemble paired with a Chanel t-shirt(I didn't know they made clothes for diva kids?) and funky green high-tops.

Her Mom Jada looks effortless in her shorts ensemble. I am loosing my mind over her python tied-up Lanvin wedges and I will kill everyone in my path for those!

Kimora Lee Simmons posted these great pictures of her family and Michelle Obama on her website.

Michelle Obama wore an adorable floral printed Tracy Reese dress.

Kimora Lee rocked her pastel boucle Chanel jacket with jeans and nude heel.

I simply love this picture with the kids Aoki, Ming Lee and Kenzo with Sasha and Malia. Our future Queens and Kings!



This little boy is too cute for words.

Aweeee, father and son together.

1 comment:

Connie said...

OMG! I have that same dress with the matching sweater.