Saturday, April 02, 2011

2011 Kids Choice Awards


Keke Palmer is always so happy and she should be because she looks beyond hot in her black bold shouldered Ina Soltani sequin dress.

She completed her look with sleek hair, a pop of color yellow Jimmy Choo bag and black peep-toe heels.


Willow Smith is too adorable for words! She looks cute in her gold shimmering custom made romper.

Wavy hair and gladiator sandals completed her ensemble.

Willow closed out the show singing her hit single "Whip My Hair".


Selena Gomez continues to get it right. I am loooving her fabulous Christian Cota ensemble!

I adore the organza printed cropped top paired with chic white shorts.

She completed her look with an ivory clutch and to die for turquoise Camilla Skovgaard sandals.


I am sure Kim Kardashian tried to toned things down for the kiddies but she still manages to look sexy in this innocent Azzedine Alaia dress.

Her ivory ruffled strapless dress is flirty and playful. I am loooving her camel belt.

She completed her look with a nude clutch and nude strappy Azzedine Alaia sandals.



Miley Cyrus looks beautiful in her floral printed Dolce & Gabbana dress but I thought it was a little too over-done for this award show. She needs to hire Selena Gomez's stylist because she never seems to quite get it right for her age.

I said it over and over again but I just wished she stopped with the too long hair extensions!


Heidi Klum looks simply divine in her black embellished Gucci sheath dress.

I am drooling over her sexy black peep-toe Jimmy Choo booties.

Unfortunately, she was picked for the green slime to waste all over her ensemble. I hope her Gucci dress wasn't borrowed!


Rosario Dawson
looks wonderful in her black tiered one-shouldered Fendi dress.

She completed her look with a darling pop of color green clutch and nude Christian Louboutin heels.


I swear Sofia Vergara makes me feel bad about myself. I mean just look at her in these skinny jeans.

How many people can rock a cute printed t-shirt and jeans and look this amazing?

She probably just rolls out of bed looking gorgeous as ever.


Star Jones and Lela Rochon brought the cute kiddies to the event.

I just watched "Harlem Nights" with Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor and Lela as "Sunshine". I swear that I can watch that movie over and over again.

Star looks pretty in her tropical white multi printed one-shouldered dress.

She completed her look with white strappy sandals.


Victoria Justice is simply glowing in her wonderful Theia encrusted dress paired with a gold clutch and peep-toe heels.


Miranda Cosgrove is rocking delicious color in her fuschia Miu Miu satin strapless dress paired with black strappy Miu Miu heels.


Ariana Grand looks fantastic in her nude strapless dress.

The bow detail in the back is simply fabulous.

She completed her look with white texture peep-toe heels.

1 comment:

bbhairextensions.com said...

I'm glad that I have full thick hair and don't need extensions.
Sometimes having lots of super thick hair is a pain in the butt,
but I just can't ever imagine paying so much for some hair extensions.
Long Hair Extensions