Saturday, April 02, 2011

2011 Bravo Upfront Chicago

Cynthia Bailey looks chic as ever in her black embroidered sheath dress but of course, I would've love to have seen some pop of color.

She completed her look with sleek hair, silver bracelets and black heels.

I finally got a chance this season to watch "Celebrity Apprentice" and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Rapper Lil Jon surprise me with his savvy business knowledge.

Nene Leaks of course is the diva. She is starting not to get along with everyone and I can't believe she threw Dionne Warwick under the bus like that and then had the nerves to try to hug her afterwards!

Now after that I had a chance to vent, lets get to the fashion. She looks fabulous in her raspberry jersey cut-out sleeves dress paired with hot nude bow detail Christian Loboutins heels.

I adore her short blond hair but sometimes her make-up is a bit on the verge of Trannyville.


I really don't know what happen to Kandi Burress? I loved her style but not so much this season on "RHOA" and definitely not so much here.

Her purple printed dress is too tight and the belt is so unnecessary.

I do however like her new sleek hair.


Phaedra Parks is my favorite housewives of all. She is real and hilarious.

She looks cute in her nude embroidered dress paired with nude strappy sandals. Her bronze embellished clutch is a bit too much paired with the dress.

I am not a fan of her stiff dated hair. She needs to loosen it up a little bit!

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

Slap me for saying this, but after she threw Dionne under that bus and backed up and ran over her again, I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of fame because I'm beginning to see another Omarosa in the making. Nene has such a jealous spirit about her in which she just can't hide.