Sunday, March 13, 2011

Worst Dressed Diva Of The Week: Lil Kim


I just want to thank Lil Kim for consistently being a hot mess because I really didn't have anyone for my WDD this week and tadow, Lil Kim came to the rescue!

Wow! Just when you think she can't get worst, she takes you to another trip to tacky- ghetto-ville.

Let us dissect this ensemble:

1. 1980 Eddie Murphy's "Raw" leather suit

2. Bold shoulders

3. Lace and fishnet

4. Fringe

5. God awful forsaken mess on top of her head.

6. Clown make-up.

This is just classic Lil Kim. She is a train wreck you have to watch. You just gotta love her!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Haha! Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Jealous fag couldn't afford a piece of clothing Lil Kim wear's. 6,000 dollar shoe's , 2,000 dollar outfit.. This failed website & thread = Priceless.

The House Of Fabulous said...

First of all, I respect your opinion but if you can't conduct yourself as a grown-up please don't comment on my blog.

Second of all, just because you pay a great deal of money for a garment certainly doesn't make it look good.

Thirdly, I am a beautiful woman with a great deal of style.If my blog is such a failure, that makes you a loser for consistently being on it.

Lastly, Lil Kim is simply classless and from your derogatory comment so are you!