Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Montblanc Cocktail Party


I am on the fence with Jennifer Lopez in this Marchesa ruffled chiffon sleeves dress. It's a little too "Cha Cha Cha" for my taste.

She completed her look with soft curls and black ankle-strap Brian Atwood heels.


I am also not feeling Gabrielle Union white draped strapless dress. It looks too much like a shapeless sheet.

I needed a pop of color with her heels or jewelry. Blah, blah and beyond blah!


Now this is something I can get excited about! Model Tolula Adeyami looks beyond fabulous in her sequined and nude ensemble.

I am living for her sequined skirt with nude chiffon cascading on the side. Her fur bolero jacket was the perfect touch.



Camilla Belle looks chic as ever in her flirty navy textured Chanel v-neck satin trimmed dress.

She completed her look with a wispy up-do, statement necklace and black ankle-strap Giuseppe Zanotti heels.


Kate Beckinsale looks so fresh and clean in her white sheer overlay strapless dress but she is killing me with those BBH!!! Why do their stylist keep torturing me?

A pair of delicate nude heels would have been perfect!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

JENNIFER BORROWED THAT DRESS FROM CHAKA KHAN...ITS ALL IN THE ARMS AND SHE KNOWS IT!