Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Late Night With Jimmy Fallon": Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks is still one of the hardest working woman in Hollywood. She is attending Harvard Business School( I wonder did she go through all of the channels to get accepted?) to build her empire.

America's Next Top Model cycle 16th( it seems like cycle 1600) aired on Feburary 23rd on the CW network. I have to say that I am actually excited about the girls this season. They have a great deal of potential and Tyra is not as annoying!

She appeared on the Jimmy Fallon show looking fabulous in her black sweetheart jumpsuit paired with a sweet embellished Alice & Olivia shrug and black heels.

I am not too crazy about her weave because it just looks too stiff and it doesn't look natural.

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

OMG...I SAW HER WEAVE AND CRINGED AND COULDNT WAIT TIL I FINISHED WHAT YOU HAD WRITTEN TO COMMENT AND WHEN I GOT TO THE BOTTOM, YOU HAD ALREADY MENTIONED THAT WEAVE!! IT IS A MESS! SHAME TYRA!

The House Of Fabulous said...

It's just ridiculous to me that someone who is making millions of dollars can't get their weave right!