Monday, March 28, 2011

Fabulous Events: Dita Von Teese, Michelle Williams and Keira Knightley

Perez Hilton's Blue Ball Birthday



When it comes to giving me drama 24 hours a day, Dita Von Teese is always the woman to go to!

She looks beyond stunning in her electric blue Jenny Packham adorned with paillettes dress. The color is simply magnificent on her. The satin detail is beyond exquisite.

She completed her look with her trademark forties hair and a pop of color luscious red lips.

Screening of "Meek's Cutoff" In New York


I am a "Drama Queen" but once in a while, I like subtle beautiful pieces. Michelle Williams fit the bill in this pale lilac( I know it looks ivory) sequined cap sleeve Chanel dress. When you as confident as her, you really don't have to have all the bells and whistles.

She completed her look with her beautiful short hair and black Ferragamo heels.

2011 Jameson Empire Awards


This has to be the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life. Really now, are you trying to tell me that Keira Knightley received a proper fitting for her gold embellished cut-out shoulders Rodarte dress?

This is so tragic that I don't know where to begin? The fit is beyond horrendous. Anytime a garment makes you look like your breast are down to you knees, it's time to just say no thanks to a free dress! Even her posture screams drab and homely.

To make things worst she paired it BBH(boring black heels). Her stylist needs to be haul off and shot!

No comments: