Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Events: Iman, Thandie Newton and Tyra Banks

2nd Annual DVF Awards


Even though Iman's black trousers were a tad bit tight, she still looks chic as ever. I simply adore her black and white heart detail tied Diane von Furstenberg blouse.

She completed her look with sleek hair and black strappy sandals.

Louis Vuitton Party Honoring Sam Taylor Wood


Thandie Newton looks beyond fabulous in her floral Louis Vuitton dress. This is her second look from this collection and I swear she just keeps making me like it more and more.

I wish I can say the same about her hair. I am not digging her bun up-do at all. It's entirely too large and it's smack in the front of her head. I do however adore her metallic clutch and strappy Jimmy Choo sandals.

Tyra Banks Visits The NYSE


Trya Banks looks cute as ever in her nude Haute Hippie romper. I simply adore the asymmetrical notched collar and puff sleeves.

I am not too crazy about those hideous cheesy nude shimmery tights. I always hated those "dancer" tights. I do like her charcoal suede boots but I thought her necklace was totally unnecessary.

I still hate her stiff awful weave!

No comments: