Sunday, March 06, 2011

"Celebrity Apprentice" Premiere For American Heart Association


Star Jones looks incredible in her red draped cut-out shoulders dress.

Her red statement necklace is a bit too much but I love drama so I am loooving it!

She completed her look with sleek hair and red satin peep-toe heels.

I can't wait to see the "Celebrity Apprentice" with Star, NeNe Leakes and Latoya Jackson. It's a recipe for the some hot crazy mess!


June Ambrose is serving up pure funky glamour in her Lanvin For H&M one-shouldered dress.

I am living for her fuchsia turban. She completed her look with nude Brian Atwood heels and a purple clutch.

The wonderful celebrity stylist is taping her new fabulous reality show for VH1. My dream job is to be her assistant! I will wash her feet if I had to.

Step over Rachel Zoe!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Star Jones looks fabulous! It's the best I've ever seen her look.